What to expect on the morning of on-site build or delivery:
- Please keep in mind unforeseen circumstances may arise, therefore, all on-site builds are delivery dates are tentative.
- You may expect a call on the morning of the scheduled date to review your order for accuracy and ask directions to the delivery or job site location. For your convenience, Premium will keep you informed through every step of our shed buying process.
- If for any reason, including inclement weather, it is necessary to reschedule your installation, we promise to work with you and reschedule the first available date.
- We ask that you are available to show our shed installer the proper placement of your building and that you are available at the completion of the installation to do a walk through inspection with our installer.
- To ensure the build or delivery goes smoothly, please allow a minimum of 2 feet of “free and clear” unobstructed clearance around the installation site of your Shed. Please allow a minimum of 4 feet if your new building is 12” or 16” wide.
- If you are not able to prepare your site before hand, Premium offers professional bobcat excavating to make your location build ready.
- Please take the opportunity to review your responsibilities with an associate regarding covenant searches and building permits. Check with your local government office for property set back requirements for portable buildings prior to preparing and staking out your installation site.